WHEN BOTTOMING, WHAT IS THE IDEAL COCK SIZE? IF YOU ANSER 10” OR GREATER, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REASONS FOR THIS PREDERENCE.

May 15, 2011

NATIONAL RIMMING DAY part 2

LET'S CELEBRATE 
NATIONAL RIMMING DAY
SATURDAY, MAY 30,2011


I would love to hear how you celebrated the first designated national holiday dedicated to

ASS EATING!!!

Send you photos and/or pictures to me @ "maleanalsex@gmail.com.   I will only publish them only with your consent, and I will not disclose your name or location.


1) This guy knows how to treat an asshole.


2) So you think he likes it?


 3) What do you think Jock-Man is thinking about?

Fo deeper dude!


4) looks like the Top can't get enough. The bottom boy has a great ball sac and a nice hard-on.


5) I'd say the Bottom is in XTC.

 6) giving his ass to the rimmer.


 7) Yaeh eat that hole!


 8) Just so fucking hot.


 9) Tickling the rosebud.


 10) check the boner this dude has.


 11) He is enjoying eating that pretty ass.



 12) He's trying to get at the sweet spot.


 13) A tongue lapper. This type of guy get your man-cunt real wet and hot before he fucks you silly.


 14) No fem pussies here.


15) The face on the Bottom says it all.


16) One of my favorite positions.


17) Looks like he us in pain. but it can't hurt. I think he about to choot a big load.  What do you think?


18) This is just so fucking gorgeous.


19) Getting his bougina worked over.  I liked so much I posted it twice.



20) Up against the wall, ahh too bad.


21) I don't normally like hair assholes, but this one is so pretty, I would drill with my tongue.


22) A Top who takes control.


23) If only my man-cunt was in the end of that hot tongue.
24) Going for the plum.


25) Totally buried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors