WHEN BOTTOMING, WHAT IS THE IDEAL COCK SIZE? IF YOU ANSER 10” OR GREATER, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REASONS FOR THIS PREDERENCE.

March 03, 2011

I LOVE COCK: PART 2

 If you read part one of my post 'I LOVE COCK," thank you.  If not. that's okay.  here are some pics of gorgeous cocks.  Some of these men have fucked me. One of these cock pictures belongs to my DRILL-MASTER.

See if you can guess which one it is.  You can leave a comment or e-mail me with your response. Sorry, there is no prize if your correct.


1) POLISHED BALLS

2) TOO BAD, BUT MAYBE HE A GROWER?

3) NOT BAD FOR AN ASIAN.  NICE FORESKIN.

4) AVERAGE BLACK MAN

5) TOM CRUISE LOOK-A-LIKE, KATIE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY

6) HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS

7) ISN'TTHIS A WORK OF ART?


8) OOOOH YEAH

9) THIS MIGHT HURT....GOOD

10) HOW WOULD YOU SIT ON THIS THANG?

11) THAT LITTLE BEND MIGHT BE FUN


12) BIG MAN, AVERAGE COCK, BUT SOOO FUCKABLE

13) HANDSOME, BUT I HOPE HE'S HAS GREAT TECHNIQUE

14) SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE

15) HOODED COBRA, READY TO STRIKE

16) RIDE THIS COWBOY

17) FARM BOY

18) WHERE'S WALDO?
19) HOW COULD I RESIST?

20) HOW DID HE GET THAT COCK RING ON?

21) SO PRETTY

22) RED-HOT
23) HE COULD WRECK MY HOME

24) HOW COULD HE GET THAT INSIDE?
25) GODIVA-EAT THIS MAN

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:00:00 PM

    I agree with everything you said Miguel The cocks here are awesome I need names and numbers lol please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:33:00 AM

    photoshop

    ReplyDelete

Contributors