WHEN BOTTOMING, WHAT IS THE IDEAL COCK SIZE? IF YOU ANSER 10” OR GREATER, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REASONS FOR THIS PREDERENCE.

August 25, 2010

DIGITAL STIMULATION



DIGITAL STIMULATION
OR
FINGER FUCKING


 Looks inviting

It is soft, warm, smooth, and moist. In my opinion, those are all the things that make sex great. It's what makes a cock feel sensational. What man wouldn't want to stick is cock in that? Feel inside your body, go ahead, and try it, now. Now imagine how your lover will love to be inside that hot little hole.

You should never feel guilty because you play with your ass-hole or you want your lover to give you some digital anal stimulation. The anus is part of your body. You should never feel ashamed if you decide to probe yourself with a finger or two. Even straight men secretly enjoy giving themselves a finger fuck (though they would never admit it) while showering; it is their dirty little secret.
 

 I think a man's asshole is a beautiful thing. Look at this pink boigina (a term I learned on Logo’s Noah’s Ark) just begging for some dick. Exploring your anal opening will teach you what feels to best to you. You will then guide your lover to your favorite spots or depths. Anal intercourse does not have to be unpleasant because of odor. If fastidious about your anal hygiene, you and your Top will enjoy long, passionate fuck sessions taking you both into ecstasy. I sometimes finger fuck myself while jerking off in advance of main event. Why, you ask? I want to give my top a least an hour long ride. He can last longer, but he is so talented he can make me cum without even touching my cock. Therefore, I like to make sure I can keep up with him.

When I first started bottoming, I did not enjoy being fingered. Why, I am not sure, I, in fact didn't enjoy being fucked. Can you imagine? I can’t. To me, it was a necessary evil. As you can tell, my preferences and practices have changed. Even after becoming a total bottom, I still did not enjoy digital stimulation. I did it to myself, usually in to shower occasionally. I have been with my partner for many years and he has changed my mind. He likes to tease me with his fingers and other parts. He knows how to arouse me to the height of anticipation, then pull back to make me beg before he gets what he wants, (and I want too). My partner is extremely skilled with all parts of his body, hands, tongue, and cock. On numerous occasions, as I said earlier, he has brought me to orgasm with out him or me touching my cock. WOW. I know how lucky I am.

Besides being a pleasurable experience, fingering your own butt-hole can help prepare you for the main event, especially if you are a virgin or novice. It can allow you to experience wider girth. You can experiment alone with no fear of being harmed. You can get your man-pussy used to being entered and stretched.

The purpose of my blog is to teach men to enjoy and become better at bottoming. I want to remove the negative stereotypes and taboos associated with taking cock up your ass. So the next time you are alone and horny, try a little self-finger fucking. You might discover never before known g-spots





THIS MAN IS ENJOYING A
SELF-FINGER FUCK



Here is an anatomical view of the asshole in relation to the cock. the prostate gland is located s tragically and few inches above the anus. So, if your lover or you know how to maneuver you can receive very pleasurable pulses every time he strikes your glory gland. NOW do you see why getting fucked feel so fucking great.



Let's do a little exercise. Get some lube and put it on your middle finger, go ahead. ADD PICTURE HERE No one is looking. Now slide your finger in your ass, just the first two knuckles for now. Now that you have your finger inside, clench your ass muscles on it. Now imagine your over’s surprise when you do that to his cock, repeatedly. Push your finger or two as deep as your can, now push down (as if you are have a bowel movement, remember you've cleaned out so there is no danger of and accident) and feel the walls of your ass close in on your finger. You Top’s cock will be surrounded by those smooth, slick walls. He will love it.

Your top’s dick will love these little tricks. Play with your cock-craving ass and teach it the tricks your want. The more you do this, the more pleasure you will get and give. Get to know it well so you can guide your lover’s cock to the massage your g-spot over and over again.

Finger fucking is fun and pleasure producing for sure, but it can help get you ready to receive your partner’s tool. After all, that is what any self- respecting Bottom wants. Whether your Top is large, small, or just right, stimulating your hole will make for an easier and MORE PLEASING entry, wink wink. Training the sphincter muscles helps ensure delightful sensations as he enters your forbidden zone but it reassures your Top he is doing it right. As I’ve said, my Top gets me ready to take him. He makes sure I beg for his cock then depending on his mood, either slides it in slowly or rams it. Either way, I love it.   
Once you learn to control your Top’s dick inside you, you will never be able to get enough cock in your bunghole. And, your Top will never tire of fucking you. Learning to manipulate your sphincter and intestinal walls will give and your top enormous pleasure. His eyes will pop wide and he will smile, This small, but important, talent is what separates a good fuck from and phenomenal fuck. You will suddenly understand my obsession with being fucked and your Top will definitely appreciate the extra effort you take. Hell he might never let you out of bed.
Here are some pictorial lessons into finger ducking boys, enjoy.
Just look a his tight little ring.
Prepping his ride.
 What is he dreaming about?

Spreading the cheeks for closer inspection
I'm sooooo jealous
This guy is so intense about giving finger
 Just so fucking hot

Hot hairy man-cunt
 let daddy in!

A well lubed finger
Check out the look on the bottom's face.

This boy is in total pleasure


STOP TWITTERING AND START FINGERING YOUR OWN HOLE.

Or better get a friend to explore your puckered little asshole. Both your boigina and he will love it. It will make you a better Bottom, one that will be in high demand.


Have fun boys.



Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors